2004-2005 WRX/STI DIY Retrofit Headlight Upgrades
Always wanted to modify your headlights but nervous about making the wrong move and ruining them? We completely understand. With new WRX lights costing $700 and STI lights $1600 😱 its nice to have a helping hand. Every option we have here is EXACTLY what we use so you can be confident you have the right stuff!
There are three options; H1, Micro D2S or Mini D2S.
The H1 projectors are easier to install, feature a 2.5" lens, and are a huge improvement over the factory lights.
The Micro D2S are the same install as the H1, but use a D2S bulb and use the OEM Style HID Ballasts.
The Mini D2S are an advanced install, have a larger 3" lens, and require more trimming but give a wider beam pattern and more intense center output.
This kit includes;
- 1 Pair of either ACME H1, NHK Micro D2S OR NHK G5R D2S projectors
- 1 Pair of Iris shrouds
- 1 Pair of Circuit Demon Aftermarket OR OEM style HID ballasts
- NHK headlight sealant
- New rear rubber cap (replaces factory)
- Optional projector lens etching
- Optional Profile Prism Demoneyes with Bluetooth Remote
BE AWARE; You will need to open/reseal your lights and fit/finesse these parts yourself. If you prefer us to install them for you please contact us to arrange a custom set!